Tuesday 4 January 2011

Auction House Alt - Day 13 & Vendor Recipes Recap

What a lovely start to my day - the rest of the cata herbs & some glyphs sold - starting balance today 1533g :D

I'm feeling ill today so just a quick visit to the cooking recipe vendor - easy & quick money. Here's a screenshot of some of my sales - 394g profit on these alone - it may be a boring/mundane way of making money but who cares! lol


You can easily see just how much you can make from these very basic recipes - I either follow & undercut slightly if there are already a few listed or go with auctioneer price if I am the only one listing.

Now if you do this on a new server with a new alt, you only need 3 or 4 silver to buy the cheapest & 1 silver to list it but it should sell for at least 3 if not 5 or 6 gold, so theoretically, you can then go get the rest of the recipes & make 20 or 30g, if not more, in the first day or so. If you're planning on starting on a new server, do this 1 or 2 days before you start your levelling toon & you will be well set up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation - I hate to do this but so many spammers around these days :(