|My Kind of Shopping!|
We chatted about our week in WoW as usual & covered some of the news. Marcus has been looking at leather gear again - I'm starting to worry about that a bit! We covered what is a shopping list, how to set them up in various addons and why you should use them. We talked about the kinds of things we have on our personal shopping lists, what we consider the difference between a shopping & a snatch list is and of course, how a shopping list helps us both make gold in WoW.
You can find the show on itunes and Stitcher or go directly to the website, Journal of Marcus Ty and listen to the mp3 file from there.
- Welcome to the Pig & Whistle, Stormwind.
- Our week in WoW
- Update to the TMS2 Beta?
- Marcus raids for Glorious Plate.
- Shopping lists with Auctionator.(Nev’s post on Auctionator Shopping Lists)
- Shopping lists with Auctioneer
- Shopping lists with TSM2
- The Lazy Girl Guide to shopping
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
Check out some of my Squidoo lenses!
Image © Jay8085 under Creative Commons licence