Monday 28 January 2013

Announcing...The AH Addict Newsletter


Yes, I've finally got organised enough to put together a newsletter! I've been meaning to do this for a while as I know how handy it can be to have blog posts delivered directly to your email inbox. In fact, I still get regular newsletters from sites I signed up with years ago & although I've not been involved very much, I do read them & it's a great way to keep up with stuff I might miss otherwise.

So what can you expect from my newsletter?

  • Well, first & foremost it's the easiest way to make sure you never miss one of my blog posts especially as I'm not always the most regular of posters! 
  • Newsletter only content - mini-guides, 'secret' farming spots (if I find any of course!) & any 
  • Newsletter subscriber only competitions & giveaways

I hope you'll consider signing up - I hate spam so I won't be sending loads of spammy sales emails or anything like that, just the regular blog post & occasional extra bit of content or information I think you may find useful.

There's also an unsubscribe link in every email so if you do decide not to continue, it's easy to opt out again (but I hope you won't!).

Thanks for all your support over the last 2 years, I still love my WoW time & I hope I'll still be blogging like crazy in years to come. It's been great so far, come join me for the rest of the ride :)

Nev

Update: Cold pointed out another great reason to sign up "Email newsletters are also great for those readers that can't access your site from work, but still have email access. The newsletter allows you to actually read posts from work and ignore issues like Websense, school filters, etc."

****************

Check out some of my Squidoo lenses!


Image © Ed Yourdon under Creative Commons licence

6 comments:

  1. Email newsletters are also great for those readers that can't access your site from work, but still have email access. The newsletter allows you to actually read posts from work and ignore issues like Websense, school filters, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be actually working when you're at work.

      Delete
    2. I agree too Handera but lunch & break times the websense is still active even if your employer is ok with you using internet then so that's when an email newsletter is great :)

      Delete
  2. Just as a heads up. If you are viewing this on your mobile, switch to full web page view. The sign up link is on the right, but not viewable on mobile view. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know - I'm still a bit new at techie type stuff!

      Delete

Your comment is awaiting moderation - I hate to do this but so many spammers around these days :(