Tuesday 30 October 2012

New Gold Survey 2012

Gold Survey 2012 - WoW
Just a quick post from me today to let you all know that Eric over at The Golden Crusade (@xsinthis on Twitter) has released his Gold Survey for 2012. His results from last years' survey make for an interesting read & the more answers he gets this year, the more accurate the results will be.

The survey is really short - just 5 or 6 questions so if you have a few minutes spare, pop over to The Golden Crusade & click some boxes!

If you read gold blogs regularly then I'd guess you have an interest in making gold in World of Warcraft! Knowing more information about general gold levels, wealth distribution etc might help you decide where to focus your efforts in game or if you're like me, just being nosy!

Having bought a bunch of TCG mounts late in the summer, my actual gold levels are way down from where they were but I'm slowly building them back up again. I've been resisting the Black Market Auction House & the other gold sinks Blizzard have introduced in Mists of Pandaria but I know that as soon as I get back to that magical 1 million gold point I will probably splurge again!

In the meantime, I'm leveling alts & professions, raising reputations everywhere & generally filling up my mailboxes with stuff to sort out 'later'. I'll let you know when I tackle that as the results should be interesting to say the least!


Image © tao_zhyn on Flickr under Creative Commons licence

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Always happy to help if I can hon :) Besides, you were very supportive for me too back in the summer {{{hug}}}

      Delete

Your comment is awaiting moderation - I hate to do this but so many spammers around these days :(